BAMBOO 3G SOCKS
ARE THE ULTIMATE IN COMFORT AND ANTI-ODOURBamboo Charcoal can release Far Infrared Rays that may promote blood circulation and increase negative ion production. It acts as a natural deodorizer and can absorb benzene, phenol, methanol, sulphides, nitrides etc. Bamboo Charcoal Fibre also can regulate skin temperature keeping your skin cooler in summer and warmer in winter.This listing is for 1 x Pair of BAMBOO 3G Thick Work Sock21% Bamboo charcoal yarn, 69% bamboo fibre,10% elastane = 100% comfort
BAMBOO 3G SOCKS
- Nano Bamboo Charcoal Technology in sole helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Ultimate anti bacterial performance.
- Ribbed band on foot for less movement
tELL ME MORE ABOUT: BAMBOO CHARCOAL
- FIRST USED IN CHINA IN THE 15TH CENTURYMore sustainable than hardwood charcoal due to its rapid growth cycle that requires no pesticides or irrigation.
- PURIFIES WATER AND ELIMINATES IMPURITIESLike all charcoal, bamboo charcoal purifies water and eliminates organic impurities and smells. It is possible to treat chlorine-sterilized drinking water with bamboo charcoal to remove residual chlorine and chlorides.
- USED IN THE ORIGINAL LIGHT BULB DESIGNBecause he and his team discovered the longevity of its use, Thomas Edison featured a carbonized bamboo filament in one of his original designs for the light bulb.
- MADE AT AROUND 700°CMolecular Nano Bamboo Charcoal is made at around 700 degrees C.
- A NATURAL DEODORIZERBamboo Charcoal is a natural deodorizer and can absorb benzene, phenol, methanol, sulphides, nitrides etc
- REGULATES SKIN TEMPERATUREBamboo Charcoal Fibre also can regulate skin temperature keeping your skin cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- INCREASE GROWTH RATES IN SOME ANIMALSSome studies claim adding bamboo charcoal or bamboo vinegar to the diets of fish or poultry may increase their growth rates.
- FAR INFRARED RAYSBamboo Charcoal can release Far Infrared Rays that may promote blood circulation and increase negative ion production.
- MANY USESIn China and Japan, many people use bamboo charcoal as cooking fuel, as well as to dry tea. Most bamboo charcoal for fuel is bamboo briquette charcoal, and the rest is raw bamboo charcoal.
- BAMBOO VINEGARBamboo vinegar (called pyro-ligneous acid) is extracted during production, and is useful for hundreds of treatments in most fields. It contains about 400 chemical compounds and has many applications, including in cosmetics, insecticides, deodorants, food processing, and agriculture.